“Legislative Proposals to Create a Covered Bond Market in the United States”
Friday, March 11, 2011 10:00 AM in 2220 Rayburn HOB
Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
Printed Hearing 112-17
Click here for the Archived Webcast of this hearing.
- Mr. Scott Stengel, Partner, King & Spalding LLP, on behalf of the U.S. Covered Bond Council
- Mr. Bert Ely, Ely & Company, Inc.
- Mr. Tim Skeet, Chairman, Committee of Regional Representatives, International Capital Market Association
- Mr. Ralph Daloisio, Managing Director, Natixis, on behalf of the American Securitization Forum
- Mr. Stephen G. Andrews, President and Chief Executive Officer, Bank of Alameda
For the Record: