Hearing entitled “Oversight of the Financial Stability Oversight Council"
Thursday, April 14, 2011 10:00 AM in 2128 Rayburn HOB
Oversight and Investigations
Click here for the Archived Webcast of this hearing.
Printed Hearing 112-26
- The Honorable Gary Gensler, Chairman, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- The Honorable Jeffrey A. Goldstein, Under Secretary for Domestic Finance, Department of the Treasury
- The Honorable John Huff, Director, State of Missouri, Department of Insurance, Financial Institutions, and Professional Registration, on behalf of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Ms. J. Nellie Liang, Director, Office of Financial Stability Policy and Research, Federal Reserve
- Mr. Robert W. Cook, Director, Division of Trading and Markets, Securities Exchange Commission
- Mr. Arthur J. Murton, Director, Division of Insurance and Research, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Mr. Tim Long, Chief National Bank Examiner and Senior Deputy Comptroller for Regulatory Policy, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency