Hearing entitled “Financial Regulatory Reform: The International Context”
Thursday, June 16, 2011 10:00 AM in 2128 Rayburn HOB
Printed Hearing 112-39
Click here for the Archived Webcast of this hearing.
Opening Statement of Representative Stephen Fincher
- Mr. Stephen O’Connor, Managing Director, Morgan Stanley, and Chairman, International Swaps and Derivatives Association, on behalf of the International Swaps & Derivatives Association
- Mr. Timothy Ryan, President & CEO of the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association
- Professor Hal S. Scott, Nomura Professor and Director of the Program on International Financial Systems, Harvard Law School
- Mr. Barry L. Zubrow, Executive Vice President and Chief Risk Officer, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Mr. Damon A. Silvers, Associate General Counsel, American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organizations
Statement for the Record by the Institute of International Bankers (IIB)