Hearing entitled “Legislative Proposals to Reform the Housing Choice Voucher Program”
Thursday, June 23, 2011 9:30 AM in 2128 Rayburn HOB
Insurance, Housing and Community Opportunity
Printed Hearing 112-40
- Mr. Tony G Bazzie, Executive Director, Housing Authority of Raleigh County, WV on behalf of NAHRO (National Association of Housing and Redevelopment Officials)
- Ms. Linda Couch, Senior Vice President for Policy, NLIHC (National Low Income Housing Coalition), Washington, DC
- Ms. Roberta Graham, Vice President, Housing Choice Voucher Services, Quadel Consulting, Washington, DC.
- Mr. Tory Gunsolley, President/CEO, Housing Authority of the City of Houston, TX, on behalf of CLPHA (Council of Large Public Housing Authorities)
- Mr. P. Curtis Hiebert, Chief Executive Officer, Keene, NH Housing Authority on behalf of PHADA (Public Housing Authorities Directors Association)
- Mr. Alex Sanchez, Executive Director, Housing Authority of the County of Santa Clara, CA on behalf of NLHA (National Leased Housing Association)
- Ms. Barbara Sard, Vice President for Housing Policy, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, Washington, DC
Statement for the Record by the Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino (HACSB)
Statement for the Record by the National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA)
H.R.____, "Section 8 Savings Act of 2011"
Biggert: Subcommittee Will Evaluate Bill To Reform Section 8