Hearing entitled "The Collapse of MF Global"
Thursday, December 15, 2011 1:00 PM in HVC-210 the Capitol
Oversight and Investigations
Printed Hearing 112-94
- Mr. Dan M. Berkovitz, General Counsel, Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Mr. Robert Cook, Director, Division of Trading and Markets, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- Mr. Terrence A. Duffy, Executive Chairman, CME Group Inc.
- Mr. Richard Ketchum, President, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority
- Mr. James Kobak, Jr., Chief Counsel to Mr. James Giddens, Bankruptcy Trustee for MF Global Inc.
- Mr. Thomas C. Baxter, Jr. ,General Counsel, Federal Reserve Bank of New York
CME Group Response (submitted for the record)