Hearing entitled “Evaluating How HUD’s Moving-to-Work Program Benefits Public and Assisted Housing Residents”
Wednesday, June 26, 2013 2:00 PM in 2128 Rayburn HOB
Housing and Insurance
Printed Hearing 113-35
Click here for the Archived Webcast of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Mr. Daniel Nackerman, Executive Director, San Bernardino County Housing Authority
- Mr. Gene Reed, Executive Director, Abilene Housing Authority
- Mr. Mathew Scire, Director, Financial Markets and Community Investment, U.S. Government Accountability Office
- Mr. Larry Woods, Executive Director, Winston-Salem Housing Authority
- Mr. Gregory Russ, Executive Director, Cambridge Housing Authority