Hearing entitled “The Federal Insurance Office’s Report on Modernizing Insurance Regulation”
Tuesday, February 4, 2014 10:00 AM in 2128 Rayburn HOB
Housing and Insurance
Printed Hearing 113-61
Click here for the Archived Webcast of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Mr. Anthony Cimino, Interim Head of Government Affairs and Vice President for Insurance & Trade, The Financial Services Roundtable (TTF)
- Mr. Paul Ehlert, President, Germania Farm Mutual Insurance Association, on behalf of the National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (TTF)
- Mr. Gary Hughes, Executive Vice President and General Counsel, American Council of Life Insurers (TTF)
- Mr. Jon Jensen, President, Correll Insurance Group, on behalf of the Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America (TTF)
- Mr. Franklin W. Nutter, President, Reinsurance Association of America (TTF)
- Mr. Robert Restrepo, Jr., President, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, State Auto Insurance Companies, on behalf of the Property Casualty Insurers Association of America (TTF)
- Mr. Scott Sinder, Partner, Steptoe & Johnson, on behalf of The Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers (TTF)
- Mr. J. Stephen “Stef” Zielezienski, Senior Vice President and General Counsel, American Insurance Association (TTF)