Hearing entitled “The Dodd-Frank Act’s Impact on Asset-Backed Securities”
Wednesday, February 26, 2014 2:00 PM in 2128 Rayburn HOB
Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
Click here for the Archived Webcast.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Ms. Meredith Coffey, Executive Vice President, Research and Analysis, Loan Syndications and Trading Association (TTF)
- Professor Adam J. Levitin, Professor of Law, Georgetown University Law Center (TTF)
- Mr. Tom Quaadman, Vice President, Center For Capital Markets Competitiveness, U.S. Chamber of Commerce (TTF)
- Mr. Paul Vanderslice, Managing Director, Citigroup, on behalf of the CRE Finance Council (TTF)
- Mr. Neil Weidner, Partner, Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft, on behalf of the Structured Finance Industry Group (TTF)