Hearing entitled “Examining Regulatory Relief Proposals for Community Financial Institutions, Part II”
Tuesday, July 15, 2014 2:00 PM in 2128 Rayburn HOB
Financial Institutions and Consumer Credit
Click here for the Archived Webcast of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum
, the "Regulation D Study Act"
, the "American Savings Promotion Act"
, a bill to amend the Bank Holding Company Act of 1956 to require agencies
to make considerations relating to the promotion of efficiency, competition, and
capital formation before issuing or modifying certain regulations.
, the "Community Bank Mortgage Servicing Asset Capital Requirements
Study Act of 2014"
, the "SAFE Act Confidentiality and Privilege Enhancement Act"
, the "End Operation Choke Point Act of 2014"
, the "Office of Financial Research Accountability Act of 2014"
, the "Examination and Supervisory Privilege Parity Act of 2014"
, the "Access to Affordable Mortgages Act of 2014"
Ms. Sara M. Cline, Commissioner, West Virginia Division of Financial Institutions, on behalf of the Conference of State Bank Supervisors (TTF)
- Mr. R. Daniel Blanton, Chief Executive Officer, Georgia Bank & Trust, on behalf of the American Bankers Association (TTF)
- Mr. Doug Fecher, President and Chief Executive Officer, Wright-Patt Credit Union, on behalf of the Credit Union National Association (TTF)
- Mr. Sam Vallandingham, President and Chief Executive Officer, The First State Bank, on behalf of the Independent Community Bankers Association (TTF)
- Mr. David Clendaniel, President and Chief Executive Officer, Dover Federal Credit Union, on behalf of the National Association of Federal Credit Unions (TTF)
- Mr. William M. Isaac, Senior Managing Director, Global Head of Financial Institutions, FTI Consulting (TTF)
- Ms. Lauren Saunders, Managing Attorney, Washington, DC, National Consumer Law Center (TTF)
- Mr. Marcus Stanley, Policy Director, Americans for Financial Reform (TTF)