Hearing entitled “Legislative Proposals to Improve the U.S. Capital Markets”
Wednesday, December 2, 2015 10:00 AM in 2128 Rayburn HOB
Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
The hearing will focus on the following legislative proposals:
- H.R. 3784, the "SEC Small Business Advocate Act"
- H.R. 3798, the "Due Process Restoration Act"
- H.R. ____, the "Helping Angels Lead Our Startups (HALOS) Act"
- H.R. ____, the "Fostering Innovation Act"
- H.R. ____, the "Small Business Capital Formation Enhancement Act"
The Honorable Joseph Grundfest, William A. Franke Professor of Law and Business, Stanford Law School (TTF)
- Mr. Brian Hahn, Chief Financial Officer, GlycoMimetics, on behalf of the Biotechnology Industry Organization (TTF)
- Dr. Joseph V. Carcello, EY and Business Alumni Professor, Department of Accounting and Information Management, Haslam College of Business, University of Tennessee (TTF)
- Mr. Chris Mathieu, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Horizon Technology Finance, on behalf of the Small Business Investor Alliance (TTF)
- Mr. Tom Quaadman, Vice President, Center for Capital Markets Competitiveness, U.S. Chamber of Commerce (TTF)