Hearing entitled “Oversight of the Federal Government’s Approach to Lead-Based Paint and Mold Remediation in Public and Subsidized Housing”
Tuesday, June 26, 2018
Click HERE for the ARCHIVED webcast of this hearing.
- Mr. Jeremy Kirkland, Acting Deputy Inspector General, Office of Inspector General, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Ms. Karen McKeown, State Health Officer and Administrator, Division of Public Health, Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Mr. Jeffery K. Patterson, Chief Executive Officer, Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority on behalf of Council of Large Public Housing Authorities
- Ms. Rachel Fee, Executive Director, New York Housing Conference, Inc.
- Ms. Emily A. Benfer, Esq., Distinguished Visiting Scholar and Senior Fellow, Solomon Center for Health Law and Policy, Yale Law School
- Ms. Julie Brewen, Chief Executive Officer, Housing Catalyst
Webcast of the Hearing