Challenges and Solutions: Access to Banking Services for Cannabis-Related Businesses
Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Financial Institutions
Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R.____, “The Secure And Fair Enforcement Banking Act of 2019” [DRAFT]
- The Honorable Ed Perlmutter, Member of Congress
- The Honorable Fiona Ma, California State Treasurer
- Maj. Neill Franklin (Ret.), Baltimore City & Maryland State Police Departments, and Executive Director, Law Enforcement Action Partnership (LEAP)
- Ms. Rachel Pross, Chief Risk Officer, Maps Credit Union, on behalf of Credit Union National Association (CUNA)
- Mr. Gregory S. Deckard, President, CEO and Chairman, State Bank Northwest, on behalf of Independent Community Bankers of America (ICBA)
- Mr. Corey Barnette, Owner, District Growers Cultivation Center & Metropolitan Wellness Center
- Mr. Jonathan H. Talcott, Chairman, Smart Approaches to Marijuana (SAM)
Webcast of the Hearing