Who's Keeping Score? Holding Credit Bureaus Accountable and Repairing a Broken System
Tuesday, February 26, 2019
Printed Hearing 116-3.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R.____, “Comprehensive Consumer Credit Reporting Reform Act of 2019” [DRAFT]
- H.R.____, “Protecting Innocent Consumers Affected by a Shutdown Act” [DRAFT]
- Ms. Lisa Rice, President and CEO, National Fair Housing Alliance (NFHA)
- Ms. Chi Chi Wu, Staff Attorney, National Consumer Law Center (NCLC)
- Ms. Jennifer Brown, Associate Director, Economic Policy, UnidosUS
- Mr. Edmund Mierzwinski, Consumer Program Director, U.S. Public Interest Research Group (PIRG)
- Mr. Thomas P. Brown, Partner, Paul Hastings
Webcast of the Hearing