Promoting Corporate Transparency: Examining Legislative Proposals to Detect and Deter Financial Crime
Subcommittee on National Security, International Development and Monetary Policy
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
Printed Hearing 116-9.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 389, “Kleptocracy Asset Recovery Rewards Act”
- H.R.____, “Corporate Transparency Act of 2019” [DRAFT]
- H.R.____, “To make reforms to the Federal Bank Secrecy Act and anti-money laundering laws, and for other purposes” [DRAFT]
- Jacob Cohen, Former Director, Office of Stakeholder Engagement, FinCEN
- Dennis M. Lormel, President & CEO, DML Associates, LLC
- Amit Sharma, CEO, FinClusive
- Gary Shiffman, Ph.D., Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Giant Oak, Inc
Webcast of the Hearing