The Fair Housing Act: Reviewing Efforts to Eliminate Discrimination and Promote Opportunity in Housing
Tuesday, April 02, 2019
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R.____, “Restoring Fair Housing Protections Eliminated by HUD Act of 2018” [DRAFT]
- H.R. 5, The “Equality Act of 2019” [DRAFT]
- H.R. 149, The “Veterans, Women, Families with Children, Race, and Persons with Disabilities Housing Fairness Act of 2019”
- H.R.____, The “Sexual Harassment Awareness and Prevention Act of 2018” [DRAFT]
- Debby Goldberg, Vice President, Housing Policy and Special Projects, National Fair Housing Alliance
- Cashauna Hill, Executive Director, Greater New Orleans Fair Housing Action Center
- Kierra Johnson, Deputy Executive Director, National LGBTQ Task Force
- Skylar Olsen, Director of Economic Research & Outreach, Zillow Group
- Salim Furth, Ph.D., Senior Research Fellow, Mercatus Center, George Mason University
Webcast of the Hearing