A Review of the State of and Barriers to Minority Homeownership
Subcommittee on Housing, Community Development and Insurance
Wednesday, May 08, 2019
Printed Hearing 116-23.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 2162, The “Housing Financial Literacy Act of 2019”
- H.R. ____, The “Homeownership for Dreamers Act” [DRAFT]
- H.R.____, The “TLAIB_013” [DRAFT]
- H.R.____, The “Making FHA More Affordable Act of 2019” [DRAFT]
- Alanna McCargo, Vice President, Housing Finance Policy, the Urban Institute
- Nikitra Bailey, Executive Vice President, Center for Responsible Lending
- Joseph Nery, Partner, Nery & Richardson LLC and Past President of the National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals (NAHREP), current National Board Member
- Jeffrey Hicks, President, National Association of Real Estate Brokers
- Carmen Castro-Conroy, Managing Counselor, Montgomery County, Housing Initiative Partnership, Inc.
- JoAnne Poole, 2019 Vice Chair, Multicultural Real Estate Leadership Advisory Group, National Association of Realtors
- Joel Griffith, Research Fellow, Financial Regulations, the Heritage Foundation
Webcast of the Hearing