An Examination of the Housing Crisis in Michigan, 11 Years after the Recession
Subcommittee on Oversight & Investigations
8200 Outer Drive West, Detroit, Michigan 48219,
Friday, August 02, 2019
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Hector Hernandez, Director, Housing Opportunity Center, Southwest Economic Solutions
- Ted Phillips, Executive Director, United Community Housing Coalition
- Bernadette Atuahene, Senior Research Scholar, University of Michigan
- Lauren Mason, Member, Housing Committee Chair – Detroit Action
- Taz George, Senior Research Analyst, Community Development and Policy Studies Division, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
- Vanessa Fluker, Fellow Practitioner, Vanessa G. Fluker, Esq., PLLC
Webcast of the Hearing
WEBCAST COMING SOON