Examining Discrimination and Other Barriers to Consumer Credit, Homeownership, and Financial Inclusion in Texas
Subcommittee on Oversight & Investigations
14083 South Main Street, Houston, Texas 77035,
Wednesday, September 04, 2019
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Belinda Everette, Director, Housing Initiative, NAACP Houston Branch
- Judson Robinson III, CEO and Chair, Houston Area Urban League
- Hua Sun, Professor, Iowa State University
- John Wong, Founding Chair, Asian Real Estate Association of America
- Dedrick Asante-Muhammad, Chief, Race, Wealth, and Community, National Community Reinvestment Coalition
- Noel Poyo, Executive Director, National Association of Latino Community Asset Builders
- Gary Lindner, President and CEO, PeopleFund
- Jeff Smith, President and CEO, Unity National Bank
- Raymond Ardoin, President, Board of Directors, Brentwood Baptist Church Federal Credit Union
- Jeungho “JP” Park, President and Chairman, Relationship BancShares, Inc.
- Celina Peña, Chief Advancement Officer, LiftFund
- George Johnson, CEO, George E. Johnson Development
Webcast of the Hearing