Protecting Seniors: A Review of the FHA’s Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) Program
Subcommittee on Housing, Community Development, and Insurance
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
Printed Hearing 116-53.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, To conform the maximum loan limit for reverse mortgages insured by the FHA to be consistent with the area maximum loan limits for FHA-insured mortgages, and for other purposes. [DRAFT]
- H.R. ____, the "Preventing Foreclosures on Seniors Act of 2019."[DRAFT]
- Sarah Bolling Mancini, Staff Attorney, National Consumer Law Center
- Alicia Puente Cackley, Director, Financial Markets and Community Investment, Government Accountability Office (GAO)
- Peter H. Bell, President & Chief Executive Officer, National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association (NRMLA)
- Laurie Goodman, Vice President, Housing Financial Policy, Urban Institute
Webcast of the Hearing