Protecting America: The Reauthorization of the Terrorism Risk Insurance Program
Subcommittee on Housing, Community Development, and Insurance and the Subcommittee on National Security, International Development, and Monetary Policy
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Printed Hearing 116-XX.
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, from Chairwoman Waters, which would reauthorize the TRIP for ten years [DRAFT]
- Chlora Lindley-Myers, Director, Missouri Department of Commerce and Insurance, on behalf of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Dawn Dinkins, COO, Reinsurance of AXA XL, on behalf of Reinsurance Association of America
- Joe Carter, Acting CEO, United Educators, on behalf of the American Property Casualty Insurance Association
- John Doyle, President & CEO, Marsh
- Baird Webel, Specialist in Financial Economics, Congressional Research Service
Webcast of the Hearing