An Examination of the Decline of Minority Depository Institutions and the Impact on Underserved Communities
Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Financial Institutions
Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, the “Ensuring Diversity in Community Banking Act of 2019.” [DRAFT]
- H.R. ____, To establish a Financial Agent Mentor-Protégé Program within the Department of the Treasury, and for other purposes. [DRAFT]
- Kenneth Kelly, Chairman and CEO, First Independence Bank, and Chair, National
Bankers Association (NBA)
- Jill Sung, CEO, Abacus Federal Savings Bank, and Chair, Independent Community Bankers Association’s (ICBA) Minority Bank Council
- Mara Falero,Vice President of Marketing and Communication, Jetstream Federal Credit Union, representing the National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions (NAFCU)
- Aron Betru, Managing Director, Center for Financial Markets, Milken Institute
Webcast of the Hearing