How America Leads Abroad: An Examination of Multilateral Development Institutions.
Subcommittee on National Security, International Development, and Monetary Policy
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, To authorize a capital increase for the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
- H.R. ____, To authorize a capital increase for the International Finance Corporation, and for other purposes.
- Nadia Daar, Head of Washington DC Office, Oxfam International
- Jolie Schwarz, Policy Director, Bank Information Center
- Matthew Haarsager, Deputy Assistant Secretary for International Development Finance and Policy, U.S. Department of the Treasury
Webcast of the Hearing