A Persistent and Evolving Threat: An Examination of the Financing of Domestic Terrorism and Extremism
Subcommittee on National Security, International Development, and Monetary Policy
Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 5132, the "The Gun Violence Prevention Through Financial Intelligence Act."
- H.R. ____, the "Freezing Assets of Suspected Terrorists and Enemy Recruits Act ."
- H.R. ____, the "To require the Comptroller General of the United States to carry out a study on the funding of domestic terrorism, and for other purposes."
- Rena Miller., Specialist in Financial Economics, Congressional Research Service
- George Selim., Senior Vice President for Programs, Anti-Defamation League
- Lecia Brooks, Chief Workplace Transformation Officer, Southern Poverty Law Center
- Mary B. McCord, Legal Director, Institute for Constitutional Advocacy and Protection,
Webcast of the Hearing