A Persistent and Evolving Threat: An Examination of the Financing of Domestic Terrorism and Extremism
Subcommittee on National Security, International Development, and Monetary Policy
Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Printed Hearing 116-76.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 5132, the "The Gun Violence Prevention Through Financial Intelligence Act."
- H.R. ____, the "Freezing Assets of Suspected Terrorists and Enemy Recruits Act ."
- H.R. ____, the "To require the Comptroller General of the United States to carry out a study on the funding of domestic terrorism, and for other purposes."
- Rena Miller., Specialist in Financial Economics, Congressional Research Service
- George Selim., Senior Vice President for Programs, Anti-Defamation League
- Lecia Brooks, Chief Workplace Transformation Officer, Southern Poverty Law Center
- Mary B. McCord, Legal Director, Institute for Constitutional Advocacy and Protection,
Webcast of the Hearing