On the Brink of Homelessness: How the Affordable Housing Crisis and the Gentrification of America Is Leaving Families Vulnerable
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R.1856, the "The Ending Homelessness Act of 2019 ."
- H.R.5187 , the "The Housing is Infrastructure Act of 2019."
- H.R.____, the "The Stable Families Act of 2020."
- H.R. ____, the "The Housing Emergencies Lifeline Program (HELP) Act of 2019."
- Karen Chapple, Professor and Chair of the Department of City and Regional Planning, University of California, Berkley
- Matthew Desmond, Maurice P. During Professor of Sociology & Director of the Eviction Lab, Princeton University
Webcast of the Hearing