A Future Without Public Housing? Examining the Trump Administrations Efforts to Eliminate Public Housing
Subcommittee on Housing, Community Development, and Insurance
Wednesday, February 05, 2020
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ___, the "Public Housing One-for-One Replacement and Tenant Protection Act of 2017."
- H.R. 5187, the "The Housing is Infrastructure Act of 2019 ."
- H.R.___, the "The Choice Neighborhoods Initiative Act of 2019."
- H.R. ___, the "The Averting Crises in Housing Assistance (ACHA) Act."
- Ann Gass, Director of Strategic Housing Initiatives, Housing Authority of the City of Austin
- Bobby Collins, Executive Director, Housing Authority of the City of Shreveport
- Susan Popkin, Director of the Urban Institute’s HOST Initiative and Institute Fellow at the Metropolitan Housing and Communities Policy Center
- Kate Walz, Vice President of Advocacy, Shriver Center on Poverty Law
- Eugene Jones Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer, Atlanta Housing Authority
Webcast of the Hearing