Virtual Hearing - By the Numbers: How Diversity Data Can Measure Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
Subcommittee on Diversity and Inclusion
Thursday, March 18, 2021
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 1277, the “Improving Corporate Governance Through Diversity Act of 2021.”
- H.R. ____, the “Diverse Investment Advisers Act.”
- H.R. ____, the “Diversity Data Accountability Act.”
- H.R. ____, the “Diversity in Financial Regulatory Advisory Committees Act.”
- H.R. ____, the “Promoting Diversity and Inclusion in Banking Act.”
- Thomas DiNapoli, New York State Comptroller
- Daniel Garcia-Diaz, Managing Director, Financial Markets and Community Investment Team, U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO)
- Carolynn Johnson, CEO, DiversityINC
- Anne Simpson, Managing Investment Director, Sustainable Investments, CalPERS
- Rick Wade, Senior Vice President of Strategic Alliances and Outreach, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Webcast of the Hearing