The Traffickers’ Roadmap: How Bad Actors Exploit Financial Systems to Facilitate the Illicit Trade in People, Animals, Drugs, and Weapons
The Subcommittee on National Security, International Development, and Monetary Policy
Wednesday, March 04, 2020
Printed Hearing 116-88.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R.___, the "Stopping Trafficking, Illicit Flows, Laundering, and Exploitation Act."
- H.R. 1387, the "CONFRONT Act."
- Travis L. Adkins, Lecturer, African & Security Studies, Walsh School of Foreign Service,
- Dr. Togzhan Kassenova, Senior Fellow, Project on International Security, Commerce,
and Economic Statecraft (PISCES), Center for Policy Research, SUNY-Albany
- Celina B. Realuyo, Adjunct Professor, The George Washington University Elliott School
of International Affairs
- Gretchen Peters, Executive Director, Center on Illicit Network and Organized Crime
(CINTOC) and The Alliance to Counter Crime Online (ACCO)
- Angel Nguyen Swift, Founder and Director, STAT (Stand Together Against Trafficking)
and Advisor, Enigma Technologies
Webcast of the Hearing