Drivers of Discrimination: An Examination of Unfair Premiums, Practices, and Policies in the Auto Insurance Industry
Subcommittee on Housing, Community Development, and Insurance
Wednesday, March 04, 2020
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 1756, the "Preventing Credit Score Discrimination in Auto Insurance Act."
- H.R.____, the "FAIR Study Act."
- Elizabeth Kelleher Dwyer, Superintendent of Insurance, the State of Rhode Island, on
behalf of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Eric Poe, CPA and Chief Operating Office, CURE Auto Insurance
- Erin Collins, Vice President- State Affairs, National Association of Mutual Insurance
Webcast of the Hearing