Holding Wells Fargo Accountable: CEO Perspectives on Next Steps for the Bank that Broke America’s Trust
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ___, the "Megabank Accountability and Consequences Act."
- H.R. ___, the "Megabank Board and Management Accountability Act ."
- H.R.___, the "Megabank Board Standards Act."
- H.R. ___, the "Consumer Abuse Remediation Enhancement (CARE) Act."
- H.R. ___, the "Disclose Megabank Ratings Act."
- H.R. 3643, the "Accountability for Wall Street Executives Act."
- H.R. 3885, the "Wall Street Banker Accountability for Misconduct Act."
- H.R. 4966, the "Greater Supervision in Banking (G-SIB) Act."
- H.R.5318, the "Bank Merger Review Modernization Act."
- Charles W. Scharf, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and President, Wells Fargo & Company
- Staff Report, "The Real Wells Fargo: Board & Management Failures, Consumer Abuses, and Ineffective Regulatory Oversight"
Webcast of the Hearing