Holding Wells Fargo Accountable: CEO Perspectives on Next Steps for the Bank that Broke America’s Trust
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
Printed Hearing 116-91.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ___, the "Megabank Accountability and Consequences Act."
- H.R. ___, the "Megabank Board and Management Accountability Act ."
- H.R.___, the "Megabank Board Standards Act."
- H.R. ___, the "Consumer Abuse Remediation Enhancement (CARE) Act."
- H.R. ___, the "Disclose Megabank Ratings Act."
- H.R. 3643, the "Accountability for Wall Street Executives Act."
- H.R. 3885, the "Wall Street Banker Accountability for Misconduct Act."
- H.R. 4966, the "Greater Supervision in Banking (G-SIB) Act."
- H.R.5318, the "Bank Merger Review Modernization Act."
- Charles W. Scharf, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and President, Wells Fargo & Company
- Staff Report, "The Real Wells Fargo: Board & Management Failures, Consumer Abuses, and Ineffective Regulatory Oversight"
Webcast of the Hearing