Virtual Hearing - Cybercriminals and Fraudsters: How Bad Actors Are Exploiting the Financial System During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Subcommittee on National Security, International Development, and Monetary Policy
Tuesday, June 16, 2020
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, the " Internet Fraud Prevention Act."
- H.R. ____, the "COVID-19 Restitution Assistance Fund for Victims of Securities Violations Act."
- H.R. ____, the "Senior Investor Pandemic and Fraud Protection Act."
- H.R. ____, To require the Federal financial regulators to issue guidance to encourage depository institutions to establish programs to educate customers at risk of unwittingly becoming money mules.
- Ms. Amanda W. Senn, Chief Deputy Director, Alabama Securities Commission; on behalf of the North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA)
- Mr. Jamil Jaffer, Founder & Executive Director, National Security Institute, Assistant Professor of Law & Director, National Security Law & Policy Program
Webcast of the Hearing