Virtual Hearing - Insuring against a Pandemic: Challenges and Solutions for Policyholders and Insurers
Subcommittee on Housing, Community Development and Insurance
Thursday, November 19, 2020
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 7011, the “Pandemic Risk Insurance Act.”
- H.R. ____, To require the Federal Insurance Office to conduct a study of business interruption insurance coverage in the United States, and for other purposes.
- Ann Cantrell, Owner, Annie’s Blue Ribbon General Store, on behalf of the National Retail Federation
- John Doyle, President & Chief Executive Officer, Marsh
- Brian Kuhlmann, Chief Corporate Counsel, Shelter Insurance, on behalf of APCIA and NAMIC
- Michelle Menendez McLaughlin, Chief Underwriting Officer, Chubb North America
- R.J. Lehmann, Executive Editor and Senior Fellow, International Center for Law and Economics
Webcast of the Hearing