Virtual Hearing - Supporting Small and Minority-Owned Businesses Through the Pandemic
Subcommittee on National Security, International Development and Monetary Policy
Thursday, February 04, 2021
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Nneka Brown-Massey, Founder and Creative Director, Innovative Supplies Worldwide, Inc., on behalf of Main Street Alliance
- Gary Cunningham, President and CEO, Prosperity Now
- Cliff Kellogg, Executive Director, C-PACE Alliance
- Everett Sands, CEO, Lendistry
- Holly Wade, Executive Director of Research and Policy Analysis, National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB)
Webcast of the Hearing