Virtual Hearing - Game Stopped? Who Wins and Loses When Short Sellers, Social Media, and Retail Investors Collide
Thursday, February 18, 2021
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Vlad Tenev, Chief Executive Officer, Robinhood Markets, Inc.
- Kenneth C. Griffin, Chief Executive Officer, Citadel LLC
- Gabriel Plotkin, Chief Executive Officer, Melvin Capital Management LP
- Steve Huffman, Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder, Reddit
- Keith Gill
- Jennifer Schulp, Director of Financial Regulation Studies, Cato Institute
Webcast of the Hearing