Virtual Hearing - How Invidious Discrimination Works and Hurts: An Examination of Lending Discrimination and Its Long-term Economic Impacts on Borrowers of Color
Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 116, the “Fair Lending for All Act.”
- William Darity, Jr., Professor of Public Policy, African and African American Studies, and Economics, Duke University; Director, Samuel DuBois Cook Center on Social Equity
- Lisa Rice, President & CEO, National Fair Housing Alliance (NFHA)
- Andre Perry, Senior Fellow, Metropolitan Policy Program, The Brookings Institution
- Frances Espinoza, Executive Director, North Texas Fair Housing Center
- Cheryl Cooper, Analyst, Financial Economics Division, Congressional Research Service
Webcast of the Hearing