Virtual Hearing - Banking Innovation or Regulatory Evasion? Exploring Trends in Financial Institution Charters
Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Financial Institutions
Thursday, April 15, 2021
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Raúl Carrillo, Deputy Director, LPE Project and Associate Research Scholar at Yale Law School
- Erik Gerding, Professor of Law, University of Colorado Law School
- Kristin Johnson, Asa Griggs Candler Professor of Law, Emory University School of Law
- Carlos Pacheco, CEO, Premier Members Credit Union on behalf of National Association of Federally-Insured Credit Unions (NAFCU)
- Brian Brooks, Former Acting Comptroller of the Currency
Webcast of the Hearing