Virtual Hearing - The End of LIBOR: Transitioning to an Alternative Interest Rate Calculation for Mortgages, Student Loans, Business Borrowing, and Other Financial Products
Subcommittee on Investor Protection, Entrepreneurship and Capital Markets
Thursday, April 15, 2021
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, the “Adjustable Interest Rate (LIBOR) Act of 2021.”
- Dan Coates, Senior Associate Director, Office of Risk Analysis and Modeling, Federal Housing Finance Agency
- John Coates, Acting Director, Division of Corporation Finance, Securities and Exchange Commission
- Brian Smith, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Federal Finance, U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Mark Van Der Weide, General Counsel, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System
- Kevin Walsh, Deputy Comptroller, Market Risk Policy, Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Webcast of the Hearing