Virtual Hearing - Closing the Racial and Gender Wealth Gap Through Compensation Equity
Subcommittee on Diversity and Inclusion
Thursday, April 29, 2021
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, a bill to amend the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act to require certain pay equity audits, and for other purposes.
- H.R. ____, a bill to amend the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to require issuers to report information relating to gender and racial pay equity, and for other purposes.
- Dr. Andrew Chamberlain, Chief Economist, Glassdoor
- Emily M. Dickens, J.D., Chief of Staff, Head, Government Affairs and Corporate Secretary, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Maya Raghu, Director of Workplace Equality and Senior Counsel, National Women's Law Center
- Dwana Franklin Davis, Chief Executive Officer, Reboot Representation
Webcast of the Hearing