Virtual Hearing - Built to Last: Examining Housing Resilience in the Face of Climate Change
Subcommittee on Housing, Community Development and Insurance
Tuesday, May 04, 2021
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, the “Reforming Disaster Recovery Act.”
- H.R. ____, the “National Flood Program Reauthorization Act of 2021.”
- H.R. ____, the “Green Neighborhoods Act.”
- Rodney Ellis, Commissioner, Harris County, Texas
- Ariadna M. Godreau-Aubert, Executive Director, Ayuda Legal Puerto Rico
- Andrew N. Mais, Commissioner, Connecticut Department of Insurance, on behalf of the National Association of Insurance Commissioners
- Shelley Poticha, Chief Climate Strategist, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Stephen Ellis, President, Taxpayers for Common Sense
Webcast of the Hearing