Virtual Hearing - Universal Vouchers: Ending Homelessness and Expanding Economic Opportunity in America
Wednesday, June 09, 2021
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Resolution electing Minority members to subcommittees of the House Committee on Financial Services.
- H.R. ____, the "Ending Homelessness Act of 2021."
- H.R. ____, the "Stable Families Act."
- H.R. ____, the "Public Housing Procurement Improvement Act."
- H.R. ____, the "Homeless Assistance Act of 2021."
- Ann Oliva, Senior Fellow, Center on Budget Policies and Priorities
- Mary Cunningham, Senior Fellow and Vice President, Metropolitan Housing and Communities, Urban Institute
- Benjamin Metcalf, Managing Director, Terner Center for Housing Innovation, University of California, Berkeley
- Chancela Al-Mansour, Executive Director, Housing Rights Center
- Howard Husock, Adjunct Scholar, Domestic Policy, American Enterprise Institute
Webcast of the Hearing