Hybrid Hearing - A Biased, Broken System: Examining Proposals to Overhaul Credit Reporting to Achieve Equity
2128 RHOB & WebEx,
Tuesday, June 29, 2021
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, the ‘‘Protecting Your Credit Score Act of 2021.’’
- H.R. ____, the ‘‘National Credit Reporting Agency Act.’’
- H.R. 4120, the ‘‘Comprehensive Consumer Credit Reporting Reform Act.’’
- Mr. Syed Ejaz, Financial Policy Analyst, Consumer Reports
- Mr. Jeremie Greer, Co-Founder and Co-Executive Director, Liberation in a Generation
- Ms. Amy Traub, Associate Director of Policy and Research, Demos
- Ms. Chi Chi Wu, Staff Attorney, National Consumer Law Center (NCLC)
- Mr. Dan Quan, Adjunct Scholar, Cato Institute’s Center for Monetary and Financial Alternatives
Webcast of the Hearing