Hybrid Hearing - Addressing Climate as a Systemic Risk: The Need to Build Resilience within Our Banking and Financial System
Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Financial Institutions
2128 RHOB & WebEx,
Wednesday, June 30, 2021
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 1549, the ‘‘Addressing Climate Financial Risk Act of 2021.’’
- H.R. 3571, the ‘‘Climate Change Financial Risk Act of 2021.’’
- H.R. ____, the ‘‘The Climate Crisis Financial Stability Act.’’
- Ms. Hilary Allen, Associate Professor of Law, American University
- Dr. Rachel Cleetus, Policy Director, Union of Concerned Scientists
- Ms. Mayra Rodriguez Valladares, Managing Principal, MRV Associates
- Mr. Steven Rothstein, Managing Director, Ceres Accelerator for Sustainable Capital Markets
- Dr. Clifford Rossi, Executive-in-Residence and Professor of the Practice at the Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland
Webcast of the Hearing