The Promises and Perils of Central Bank Digital Currencies
Subcommittee on National Security, International Development and Monetary Policy
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Dr. Julia Coronado, President and Founder, MacroPolicy Perspectives
- Mr. Yaya Fanusie, Adjunct Senior Fellow, Energy, Economics and Security Program, Center for a New American Security
- Ms. Julia Friedlander, C. Boyden Gray Senior Fellow and Deputy Director, Atlantic Council
- Dr. Andrew Levin, Professor of Economics, Dartmouth College
- Mr. Robert M. Baldwin, Head of Policy, Association for Digital Asset Markets
Webcast of the Hearing