NAHASDA Reauthorization: Addressing Historic Disinvestment and the Ongoing Plight of the Freedmen in Native American Communities
Subcommittee on Housing, Community Development and Insurance
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, the ‘‘Native American Housing Assistance and Self-Determination Reauthorization Act.’’
- The Honorable Chuck Hoskin, Jr., Principal Chief, Cherokee Nation
- Chris Kolerok, Director of Public Policy & Government Affairs, Cook Inlet Housing Authority
- Marilyn Vann, President, Descendants of Freedmen of the Five Tribes Association
- Anthony Walters, Executive Director, National American Indian Housing Council
- Jackson Brossy, Executive Director, Native CDFI Network
Webcast of the Hearing