Access Denied: Eliminating Barriers and Increasing Economic Opportunity for Justice-Involved Individuals
Subcommittee on Diversity and Inclusion
2128 RHOB & WebEx,
Tuesday, September 28, 2021
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. ____, the “Fair Chance at Housing Act.”
- H.R. ____, to amend the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
- H.R. ____, to amend the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- H.R. ____, the “Expanding Opportunities in Banking Act.”
- Sakira Cook, Sr. Director of the Justice Reform Program, The Leadership Conference of Civil and Human Rights
- Jeffery Korzenik, Author, Untapped Talent
- Dolfinette Martin, Housing Director, Operation Restoration
- Melissa Sorenson, Executive Director of the Professional Background Screening Association
- Marie Claire Tran-Leung, Director of Legal Impact Network, Shriver Center on Poverty Law
Webcast of the Hearing