Zoned Out: Examining the Impact of Exclusionary Zoning on People, Resources, and Opportunity
Subcommittee on Housing, Community Development and Insurance
Friday, October 15, 2021
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R. 2126, the “Housing Supply and Affordability Act.”
- H.R. 2768, the “American Housing and Economic Mobility Act.”
- H.R. 3198, the “Yes In My Backyard Act.”
- H.R. 4497, the “Housing Is Infrastructure Act.”
- Sheryll D. Cashin, Carmack Waterhouse Professor of Law, Civil Rights and Social Justice, Georgetown University
- Richard D. Kahlenberg, Senior Fellow, The Century Foundation
- Dora Leong Gallo, President and CEO, A Community of Friends
- Thomas Silverstein, Associate Director of Fair Housing & Community Development Project, Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Dr. Emily Hamilton, Senior Research Fellow and Codirector of the Urbanity Project at the Mercatus Center, George Mason University
Webcast of the Hearing