Cashed Out: How a Cashless Economy Impacts Disadvantaged Communities and Peoples
Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations
Thursday, October 14, 2021
Click here for the LIVE WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- John Breyault, Vice President of Public Policy, Telecommunications, and Fraud, National Consumers League
- Beverly Brown Ruggia, Financial Justice Program Director, New Jersey Citizen Action
- Norma Garcia, Policy Counsel and Director, Mission Economic Development Agency (MEDA)- San Francisco
- Representative Alex Valdez, Member, Colorado House of Representatives
- Todd Zywicki, Professor of Law, George Mason University Antonin Scalia School of Law and Senior Fellow, Cato Institute
Webcast of the Hearing