Skip to Content
Back to top
Hearing entitled “Legislative Proposals to Promote Job Creation, Capital Formation, and Market Certainty”
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 | 02:00 |
Printed Hearing 112-19
Opening Statement of Representative Hurt
- Mr. Kenneth A. Bertsch, President and CEO, Society of Corporate Secretaries & Governance Professionals
- Mr. Tom Deutsch, Executive Director, American Securitization Forum
- Ms. Pam Hendrickson, Chief Operating Officer, The Riverside Company
- Mr. David Weild, Senior Advisor, Grant Thornton, LLP
- Mr. Luke Zubrod, Director, Chatham Financial
- Mr. Damon Silvers, Policy Director and Special Counsel, AFL-CIO
A bill to amend the definitions “major swap participant” and “major securitybased swap participant” in the Commodity Exchange Act and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, respectively.
A bill to repeal section 939G of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act and to restore Securities and Exchange Commission Rule 436(g) repealed by such section.
A bill to amend the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act to repeal certain additional disclosure requirements, and for other purposes.
“Small Business Capital Access and Job Preservation Act”
“Small Company Capital Formation Act of 2011”