Skip to Content
Back to top
Hearing entitled “Legislative Proposals to Reform the National Flood Insurance Program”
Friday, March 11, 2011 | 10:00 |
Printed Hearing 112-16
"Flood Insurance Reform Act of 2011"
- The Honorable Craig Fugate, Administrator, Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Orice Williams Brown, Managing Director, Government Accountability Office
- Sally McConkey, Vice Chair, Association of State Flood Plain Managers and Manager, Coordinated Hazard Assessment and Mapping Program, Illinois State Water Survey
- Stephen Ellis, on behalf of the SmarterSafer Coalition, and Vice President, Taxpayers for Common Sense, Washington D.C.
- Terry Sullivan, Chair, Committee on Flood Insurance, National Association of REALTORS® and Owner, Sullivan Realty, Spokane, Washington
- Spencer Houldin, Chair, Government Affairs Committee, Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America and President, Ericson Insurance Services, Washington Depot, Connecticut
- Franklin Nutter, President, Reinsurance Association of America, Washington D.C.
- Sandra G. Parrillo, Chair, National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies and President and CEO of Providence Mutual Fire Insurance Company, Warwick, Rhode Island
- Donna Jallick, on behalf of the Property Casualty Insurers Association of America, and Vice President, Flood Operations, Harleysville Insurance, Harleysville, Pennsylvania
- Barry Rutenberg, First Vice Chairman, National Association of Home Builders, Washington D.C.