Skip to Content
Back to top
Homeless in America: Examining the Crisis and Solutions to End Homelessness
Wednesday, February 13, 2019 | 10:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-1.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R.____, “The Ending Homelessness Act of 2019” [DRAFT]
- H.R.____, The “Working Together to End Homelessness Act of 2019” [DRAFT]
- H.R.____, The “Homes for Our Heroes Act of 2019” [DRAFT]
- H.R.____, The “Veteran Housing Opportunities and Unemployment Support Extension (Veteran HOUSE) Act of 2019 [DRAFT]
- Ann Marie Oliva, Senior Policy Advisor, Corporation for Supportive Services
- Nan Roman, President and CEO, National Alliance to end Homelessness
- Joshua Stewart, Director of Policy, National Coalition for Homeless Veterans
- Justin T. Rush, Public Policy Director, True Colors Fund
- Carolyn Darley, Speaker Advocate, National Coalition for the Homelessness
- David S. Lucas, Ph.D., Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Institute for an Entrepreneurial Society, Whitman School of Management, Syracuse University
Webcast of the Hearing