Skip to Content
Back to top
Putting Consumers First? A Semi-Annual Review of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Thursday, March 07, 2019 | 10:00 |
Printed Hearing 116-10.
Click here for the ARCHIVED WEBCAST of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- H.R.____, “ the Consumers First Act” [DRAFT]
- Mr. Hilary Shelton, Director & Senior Vice President for Advocacy and Policy, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Ms. Linda Jun, Senior Policy Counsel, Americans for Financial Reform
- Ms. Jennifer Davis, Government Relations Deputy Director, National Military Family Association
- Mr. Seth Frotman, Executive Director, Student Borrower Protection Center
- Mr. Scott Weltman, Managing Shareholder, Weltman, Weinberg & Reis Co., L.P.A.
Webcast of the Hearing